This is your opportunity to be a part of one of today's fastest-growing, most exciting industries. We've created a high-energy, entrepreneurial corporate environment, where employees share a strong commitment to helping our customers succeed.
We are always looking for talented individuals who are dedicated, innovative and motivated by lifelong learning. If you're creative and forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, Cynnex is the right place for you.
Cynnex is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
Please email email@example.com for more information
Current Opening: Technical Assistance Manager
Cynnex Networks is a Seattle-based fast growing company providing voice and data connectivity to the small-to-medium sized business sector (200 employees or fewer). We specialize in unified communications solutions powered mainly by Cisco hardware. Cynnex is a Premier Partner of Cisco Systems, and we hold the Cisco IP Communications Express certification. We are a closely-knit team, and seek to meet every customer’s needs with custom solutions that will last and are backed by our technical assistance team.
Requirements & Duties
We are in need of someone to work on a contracted and case-by-case basis to manage and coordinate ongoing support activities for customers.
- Strong technical background in the area of IP communications is a must. One year minimum of solid experience working with and configuring Cisco devices, especially Cisco Call Manager or Call Manager Express. CCNA and/or CCDA or similar certifications/experience preferred; CCIE certification a plus.
- Must be able to work independently. Able to field calls and respond to customer incidents as needed. Prior experience performing advanced technical assistance is highly recommended.
- Project management skills are preferred. Coordinate technical aspects of installation of projects at new customer sites. Work with and instruct teammates who are assisting with the project.
- Ability to learn new technologies and products as they are introduced, and ability to stay current on Cisco technologies in order to be able to support all existing and future customers.
- Ability to work flexible hours on an on-call basis. Regular hours will not be assigned; business hours and after-hours work may both be required. Most work is done either from remote location or customer sites. May be required to set up technical lab at home in order to prepare for customer site installations.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary. Continued contact with customers, Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC), service carriers, wiring technicians, and other stakeholders is critical to the timely resolution of many issues. Communication within Cynnex is also key so that all are informed of the status of each issue and project. Familiarity with trouble ticket software preferred.